Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionReady to build stunning apps for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch? This cookbook-completely rewritten with all-new material-provides 90 proven solutions for tackling the latest features in iOS 9 and watchOS 2.0.
- Author BiographyVandad Nahavandipoor is an iOS and OS X programmer for an international media group with more than 7000 employees in more than 29 countries. Previously he worked for Lloyds Banking Group in England to deliver their iOS apps to millions of users in the UK. In his previous roles he has also led an international team of more than 30 iOS developers. Projects he s led include the Lloyds, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, NatWest and the RBS iOS apps.
- Author(s)Vandad Nahavandipoor
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date16/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.