All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at how to integrate iOS devices into distributed sensors network, both to make use of its own on-board sensors in such networks, but also as a hub.
- Author BiographyAlasdair Allan is a senior research fellow in Astronomy at the University of Exeter, where he is building an autonomous, distributed peer-to-peer network of telescopes that reactively schedule observations of time-critical events. He also runs a small technology consulting business writing bespoke software and building open hardware, and is currently developing a series of iPhone applications to monitor and manage cloud-based services and distributed sensor networks.
- Author(s)Alasdair Allan
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.