Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReady to make amazing games for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch? With Apple's Swift programming language, it's never been easier. This updated cookbook provides detailed recipes for a managing wide range of common iOS game-development issues, ranging from 2D and 3D math to SpriteKit and OpenGL to performance-all revised for Swift.
- Author BiographyJon Manning is the co-founder of Secret Lab, an independent game development studio based in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. Jon Manning is a game designer and programmer who s worked on all kinds of projects, ranging from iPad games for children to instant messaging clients. Jon is about to submit a PhD exploring the manipulation of online social networks.Jon is the world s biggest Horse_ebooks fan (https: //twitter.com/Horse_ebooks), and can be found on Twitter as @desplesda.Paris Buttfield-Addison is a mobile app engineer, game designer, and researcher with a passion for making technology simpler and as engaging as possible. Paris recently submitted a PhD investigating how people use tablets for information management.
- Author(s)Jonathan Manning,Paris Buttfield-Addison
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Weight700 g
- Width180 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.97Trending at £6.26
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.