All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the most out of your iPad with this fun and friendly full-color guide! Part iPod touch, part MacBook, and part eReader-and all impressive-the iPad combines the best technological advances from all of these products into one ultraportable touch device.
- Author BiographyEdward C. Baig is the Personal Technology columnist for USA TODAY and the author of Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition. Bob Dr. Mac LeVitus pens the popular Dr. Mac column for the Houston Chronicle and is the author of Incredible iPhone Apps For Dummies.
- Author(s)Bob LeVitus,Edward C. Baig
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/05/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- janetlg240529 Jun, 2016by
iPad for Dummies
Excellent price and delivered promptly.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £40.20
- £13.11Trending at £16.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £22.30Trending at £27.98
- £13.46Trending at £18.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.