More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe up-to-date guide to getting the most out of your iPad or iPad 2! There are many tablets, but there's just one iPad, beloved by everyone from techies and business people to toddlers and their grandparents.
- Author BiographyEdward C. Baig is the Personal Technology columnist for USA TODAY and the author of Macs For Dummies, 11th Edition. Bob Dr. Mac LeVitus pens the popular Dr. Mac column for the Houston Chronicle and is the author of Incredible iPad Apps For Dummies.
- Author(s)Bob LeVitus,Edward C. Baig
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date02/01/2012
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, figures
- Weight826 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.