Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Karen Dooley,Linda Knight,Michael Dezuanni,Sandra Gattenhof
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Literacy and Digital Culture in the Early Years 2. Arts Education and iPads in the Early Years 3. Drawing and Writing on the Screen 4. Digital Media Literacies in the Early Years 5. Drama, Storymaking and iPads in the Early Years 6. Visual Arts Learning With iPads 7. In and Out of Preschool Learning with iPads 8. Networking iPads into Preschool Spaces Conclusion
- Author BiographyMichael Dezuanni is Deputy Director of the Children and Youth Research Centre, and a Senior Lecturer in the Creative Industries Faculty and Faculty of Education, Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Karen Dooley is Associate Professor at Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Sandra Gattenhof is Associate Professor and Head of Drama in the Creative Industries Faculty, Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Linda Knight is Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Education, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.