All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the redesigned iPod Nanos, the video iPod, the tiny Shuffle and the overhauled iTunes 7. Each page of this work has color graphics, explanations, and guidance on the useful things your iPod can do.
- Author BiographyJude Biersdorfer has been writing the weekly Q&A column for the Circuits section of The New York Times since 1998, and she occasionally writes feature stories and how-to articles for the same section. She has written for Rolling Stone, The New York Times Book Review and the AIGA Journal of Graphic Design, among other publications, and has contributed essays on the collision of pop culture and technology for the books The Education of the E-Designer (2001) and Sex Appeal (2000), both published by Allworth Press. In her limited spare time, she likes to watch documentaries and torture the neighbors with her clawhammer banjo playing. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)J. D. Biersdorfer
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date05/02/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £15.72Trending at £16.09
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £36.98Trending at £37.70
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.