All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory tutorial shows you how to use the jQuery Mobile library to build websites and apps for touch devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry. Learn the best way to apply this library's many interface components through a series of hands-on exercises.
- Author BiographyMaximiliano Firtman is a developer focused on mobile and RIA development. He is a professor in web and mobile technologies, and founder of ITMaster Professional Training. He is author of many books in Spanish, including books on Java ME, ASP.NET, AJAX and Professional Web 2.0. He is founder and manager of ARFUG (Argentina RIA & Flex User Group), an official Adobe User Group covering many RIA technologies, including AJAX, Flex, AIR and Silverlight. He has spoken at conferences in Spanish and English and published dozens of articles in magazines (.CODE, Users) and online (MaestrosDelWeb, Forum Nokia). He has been a Forum Nokia Champion since 2006, and has developed many mobile projects as MobileTinyURL.com and widgen.com. He is an expert in AJAX, Adobe Flex, Java ME, Widgets for Mobile and iPhone development.
- Author(s)Maximiliano Firtman
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.