Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1107
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight848 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJens Allmer,Malik Yousef
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to MicroRNAs in Biological Systems Ayse Elif Erson-Bensan 2. The Role of MicroRNA's in Biological Processes Kemal Ugur Tufekci, Ralph Leo Johan Meuwissen, and Sermin Genc 3. The Role of MicroRNAs in Human Diseases Kemal Ugur Tufekci, Meryem Gulfem Oner, Ralph Leo Johan Meuwissen, and Sermin Genc 4. Introduction to Bioinformatics Tolga Can 5. MicroRNA and Non-Coding RNA Related Date Sources Patrizio Arrigo 6. High Throughput Approaches for MicroRNA Expression Analysis Bala Gur Dedeoglu 7. Introduction to Machine Learning Yalin Bastanlar and Mustafa Ozuysal 8. Introduction to Statistical Methods for MicroRNA Analysis Gokmen Zararsiz and Erdal Cosgun 9. Computational Bioinformatics Methods for MicroRNA Gene Prediction Jens Allmer 10. Machine Learning Methods for MicroRNA Gene Prediction Muserref Duygu Sacar and Jens Allmer 11. Functional, Structural, and Sequence Studies of MicroRNA Chanchal K Mitra and Kalyani Korla 12. Computational Methods for MicroRNA Target Prediction Hamid Hamzeiy, Jens Allmer, and Malik Yousef 13. MicroRNA Target and Gene Validation in Viruses and Bacteria Patrizio Arrigo and D Baroni 14. Gene Reporter Assay to Validate MicroRNA Targets in Drosophila S2 Cells Bunyamin Akgul and Cagdas Goktas 15. Computational Prediction of MicroRNA Function and Activity Hasan Ogul 16. Analysis of MicroRNA Expression using Machine Learning Henry Wirth, Mehmet Volkan Cakir, Lydia Hopp, and Hans Binder 17. MicroRNA Expression Landscapes in Stem Cells, Tissues, and Cancer Mehmet Volkan Cakir, Henry Wirth, Lydia Hopp, and Hans Binder 18. Master Regulators of Post-Transcriptional Gene Expression are Subject to Regulation Syed Muhammad Hamid and Bunyamin Akgul 19. Use of MicroRNAs in Personalized Medicine Cigir Biray Avci and Yusuf Baran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.