All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionNylons are synthetic polyamide fibers possessing unique properties. This book details the synthesis, structure, and properties of the nylon families of chemicals--some of the most important chemicals in the world. It discusses the science and properties of nylons in general, then examines each family of nylons specifically.
- Author(s)Shaul M. Aharoni
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/1997
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1006 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.