Time To Upgrade That Computer
Whether you’re looking for a laptop, tablet or desktop computer, you’ll find a range of computing technology to suit every budget. Add to your Apple collection with an iPad or state of the art MacBook. Not forgetting the accessories to match, you’ll find keyboards, monitors, plus a variety of USB networking devices. Ensure your home or business is fully equipped with routers, Wi-Fi, printers and more.
With so many specifications to consider, buying a new computer can be a long and complicated process. Sure, you can always skip the research, go to the store and come home half an hour later with a new personal computer or laptop, but it would take you considerably longer to find the right device when you know what you're looking for. Let's take the PC for example - are you looking for a relatively cheap Intel Core i5 processing power or something to play games on? For gaming nowadays, almost everyone goes for the more cutting-edge Intel Core i7 processors. Next, what kind of hard drive are you looking for? You can go for a 128GB if you're budget-conscious, 500GB if you're looking for the perfect balance or a 1TB SSD drive for the ultimate in storage technology.
Back It Up
It would be very smart also to invest in some backup accessories and to regularly transfer all your valuable data and music from all your computers (your PC, iPhone, iPad and other tablets) onto a backup hard drive from a storage media brand you can trust, like Samsung for example. This way when something happens to the software on your computer, laptop or tablet, you can easily restore it to its previous tip top shape. It happens to everyone sooner or later, so be prepared.
Wireless Home Network
So, you want to manage your home devices (desktop computer, notebooks, tablets) via a high-speed wireless network? Then you need to set up an access point, which will give your devices (and their accessories) a default wireless internet connection to connect to. Security is important, so make sure your IP address is safe from outsiders, then enjoy. And not a cable in sight!
Shop by Category
Limited time deals
- Lenovo Tab 2- A10-30 - 10.1-inch Cheapest Tablet, 2GB RAM, 32GB, Android 5.0£129.99was -£199.99 | 35% OFF
- HP 15-bw055sa 15.6" Laptop - Grey£298.97
- Sonnics 160GB 2.5" USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive - Blue£19.99
- Apple iPad mini 4 128GB, Wi-Fi, 7.9in - Space Grey£334.99
- Apple iPad 5th Generation 32 GB, Wi-Fi , 9.7 Inch - Space Grey - 2017 Model£289.99
- Apple iPad Mini 4 WiFi 128GB Gold£335.00
- Canon 6219B008AA PIXMA iP7250 Printer Black£53.00
- Lenovo 80SM01MAUK Ideapad 310-15ISK 15.6 Inches Laptop Silver New£429.00
Ultimate Cool Tech Gadgets
Save on Computers, Tablets & Network Hardware
- 20m FLAT CAT6 Ethernet LAN Patch Cable Low Profile GIGABIT RJ45 BEIGE £5.63Trending at £6.34
- 8G-64G Flash Drive Super Hero USB Memory Stick- Unique Changeable Skin Pen Drive£3.95Trending at £6.85
- NEW 2m DisplayPort Plug to DVI-D 24+1 Male Plug Digital Video Cable GOLD£5.79Trending at £6.67
- ADSL 2+ High Speed Broadband Modem Cable RJ11 (6p4c) Filter to Router Lead£2.19Trending at £2.50
- 10 X A4 T-SHIRT TRANSFER PAPER IRON ON LIGHT FABRICS HEAT PRESS INKJET PRINT£1.38Trending at £1.93
- Frozen Elsa Anna Ipad Cover Case for MINI, Ipad 2/3/4,Ipad Air, Air 2, Mini 4£3.99Trending at £6.88
- Moko For New Apple iPad 9.7 2017 Smart Slim Magnetic Leather Stand Case Cover£8.00Trending at £8.86
- 3.5cm / 5.3" DMS-59 Pin to 2 Dual VGA 15 Pin Female Splitter Adapter Cable U0B0£2.68Trending at £2.71
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Time To Upgrade That Computer