Shop by Category
Limited time deals
- APPLE MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display - Space Grey£1,099.00
- Genuine Apple iPhone 6 6S Plus 5S 5C iPad Lightning Sync Charger USB Data Cable£1.75
- Acer Aspire ES1 11.6 Intel Celeron 4GB RAM 32GB Storage Windows 10 Laptop Red£189.99
- ASUS X751SA-TY128T Laptop with Intel Celeron N3060, 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD in£399.99
- Lenovo V110 15.6-inch Multimedia Laptop Intel Core i5-6200U 4GB RAM 1TB HDD DVDR£437.99
- Acer Swift 1 SF114-31-P4J3 (14 inch) Ultrabook Pentium (N3710) 1.6GHz 4GB 128GB£358.81
- Dell Vostro 5468 Core i5-7200U 8GB 256GB SSD 14 Inch Windows 10 Profession XC38F£665.97
- SAMSUNG SM-T810 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7” Tablet 32 GB White 3 GB RAM Wifi Android 5.0£399.99
Laptops and Tablets on Sale
Up to 50% offShop event
Ultimate Cool Tech Gadgets
Save on Computers, Tablets & Network Hardware
- New Apple Lightning Sync & Charger USB Data Cable For iPhone 6 5s 5 iPad Air£3.59Trending at £5.49
- WINDOWS 10 PRO 32 & 64-bit RETAIL PRODUCT KEY + DOWNLOAD LINK£2.95Trending at £3.35
- Charging Cable Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ S7 Note 4/5 Fast Charger USB Data Cable£1.59Trending at £1.72
- New USB Charging Cable Charger Lead fit Apple iPhone 5 5S 5c 6 6+ 7 iPad4 iPadAi£0.99Trending at £1.82
- Alba 10 Argos Tablet Black AC101CPLV2 Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement New£7.61Trending at £7.94
- Original Samsung Galaxy S8,S8Edge Fast Charge Data USB Lead Cable C-Type£1.99Trending at £2.03
- Bitdefender Total Security 2018 I 4 YEAR 1 DEVICEI PRE ACTIVATED INO KEYI NO DVD£12.00Trending at £12.22
- 571 Genuine Original Canon Ink Cartridges Multipack Pixma TS9050, TS9051 no grey£27.99Trending at £28.52
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Time To Upgrade That Computer
Whether you’re looking for a laptop, tablet or desktop computer, you’ll find a range of computing technology to suit every budget. Add to your Apple collection with an iPad or state of the art MacBook. Not forgetting the accessories to match, you’ll find keyboards, monitors, plus a variety of USB networking devices. Ensure your home or business is fully equipped with routers, Wi-Fi, printers and more.
With so many specifications to consider, buying a new computer can be a long and complicated process. Sure, you can always skip the research, go to the store and come home half an hour later with a new personal computer or laptop, but it would take you considerably longer to find the right device when you know what you're looking for. Let's take the PC for example - are you looking for a relatively cheap Intel Core i5 processing power or something to play games on? For gaming nowadays, almost everyone goes for the more cutting-edge Intel Core i7 processors. Next, what kind of hard drive are you looking for? You can go for a 128GB if you're budget-conscious, 500GB if you're looking for the perfect balance or a 1TB SSD drive for the ultimate in storage technology.
Back It Up
It would be very smart also to invest in some backup accessories and to regularly transfer all your valuable data and music from all your computers (your PC, iPhone, iPad and other tablets) onto a backup hard drive from a storage media brand you can trust, like Samsung for example. This way when something happens to the software on your computer, laptop or tablet, you can easily restore it to its previous tip top shape. It happens to everyone sooner or later, so be prepared.
Wireless Home Network
So, you want to manage your home devices (desktop computer, notebooks, tablets) via a high-speed wireless network? Then you need to set up an access point, which will give your devices (and their accessories) a default wireless internet connection to connect to. Security is important, so make sure your IP address is safe from outsiders, then enjoy. And not a cable in sight!