Shop by Category
Limited time deals
- QUALITY FULLY ADJUSTABLE HINGED KNEE SUPPORT,STRAP,SPLINT,BRACE, NHS USE£7.99
- A&D Large Cuff for Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitors BN£19.99
- Comfortnights® Kingsize Terry Waterproof Duvet Protector 230cms x 220cms£30.00
- Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer£103.49
- Hospital Tray Portable Over bed Chair Table Mobility Elderly Food Disability Eq£31.90
- Geemarc Wake 'N' Shake Large Display Vibrating Alarm Clock Partial Deaf & Blind£35.95
- Be Smart CrossFit Knee Support Weightlifting Powerlifting Strongman£14.24
- Qardio Arm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for iPhone iOS Android, Lightning Red£86.73
Save on Mobility, Disability & Medical Equipment
- Neoprene Patella stabilising Brace Knee Belt Support Adjustable Strap NHS Use£3.99Trending at £6.99
- 100 SD Codefree Blood Glucose Monitor Test Kit Replacement Strips£14.99Trending at £15.14
- Automatic Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Meter Intellisense 180 Memory£11.98Trending at £12.62
- Medipaq Comfort Handle Easy Grip Cutlery Arthritis Elderly Disability Aids£10.89Trending at £11.00
- Activa Below Knee Support Stockings Varicose Vein Circulation Compression Sock£14.49Trending at £19.84
- New Adult Cast Bandage Waterproof Seal Protector Cover Hand,Arm,Knee,Leg£8.94Trending at £10.10
- NEW Cerustop Wax Guards - pack of 8£5.30Trending at £10.05
- Mobility Scooter Wheelchair Bag HIGH VISIBILITY Storage Bag SPECIAL DEAL Hi-Vis£18.95Trending at £22.18
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Mobility and Disability Aids
Disability aids can make a big difference to your everyday life and everyday mobility. Our extensive range of items can help with all those everyday essentials, such as: , getting in and out of the car, getting up from your chair or getting around in general. Check out our discounts for , commodes, cushions and and make your life a little easier for less. With eBay's wide selection of cutting-edge equipment, you are well on your way to independent living.
Most often, mobility aids provide benefits in one of two distinct cases. Medical doctors prescribe accessories such as and walkers to patients as part of their road back to health from an injury or operation. In this case, the aids have an assistive role by providing the individual with the opportunity to return gradually to their usual state of health and stable movement. The other case is the long-term use of mobility aids when an individual is permanently physically challenged. A disability transport, such as a wheelchair or an electric scooter would be very useful for seniors who have illnesses such as Parkinson's disease, as well as young people who have difficulty walking.
Various medical articles emphasise the importance of picking the right for your body height and disability type. Crutches that are too high can impede the body's natural ability to heal itself. Even something as simple as a walker should not be a lightweight choice. Attention must be paid to the specifications of the walker and whether it suits the body type of the user. It's important to pick out the type of wheelchair that's a good fit for you. The good news is that modern wheelchairs nowadays are very flexible when it comes to adjustments for comfort and security. Some recommended brands are , Eric, RGK.
Other Aids and Equipment