Limited time deals
- Goodyear Emergency Car/Van Windscreen Hammer, With Seat Belt Cutter & Holder SOS£5.39
- 2 x 5.5cm Dent Puller Body Panel Removal Tool Car Van Suction Cup Glass Metal£7.50
- TOMTOM GO Professional 6200 HGV 6" Sat Nav - Full Europe Maps£349.99
- TOMTOM Start 62 6" Sat Nav with UK, ROI & Full Europe Maps£149.99
- TOMTOM VIA 52 5" Sat Nav - with UK & ROI Maps£139.99
- TOMTOM GO 6200 6" Sat Nav - with Worldwide Maps£319.99
- TOMTOM VIA 62 6" Sat Nav with UK, ROI & Western Europe Maps Black£169.99
- TOMTOM Start 52 UK 5" Sat Nav with UK & ROI Maps£119.99
- BMW 36 13 6 783 536 Wheel Centre CapTrending price£1.99 New£12.01 Used
- 1 X DIY Car Clear Scratch Remover Touch up Pens Auto Paint Repair Pen Brush SilverTrending price£2.45 New
- Boat 2 X 4" Chrome Car Angel Eye Spotlight Halogen 12v BlueTrending price£10.99 New
- 4 X BMW & M Sport Remote Key Fob 11mm Badge Emblem Sticker Replacement 1 3 5 6 7Trending price£3.01 New
- PK 10x Digital Park Assist Assist Parking Sensors With 4 Black KLTrending price£8.57 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
The love of a good car
Whether you’re head over heels with a classic car or making your hot hatch stand out from the crowd, the world of car maintenance and restoration is one that transcends age, gender and brand loyalty.Sourcing parts for your vehicle can be part of the enjoyment; knowing that with every addition, you’re making your model that little bit better, faster or sleeker. eBay is home to hundreds of vehicles ready to be restored as well as thousands of parts for vintage motors.
Restoring or upscaling a camper van or a motorhome is a labour of love and one that is made easier through eBay’s marketplace. Bring your VW campervan back to its former glory or go all out to create a work of art that will go down a storm with all wannabe surfers.From purpose-built cabinets to recessed lighting to bring a much needed glow after a day spent on a Cornish beach, browse from your garage in peace for all the campervan or motorhome parts you need.
Fan of the van
If your van is a crucial part of your day to day life, you don’t have time to waste in shops making sure that you are good to go. There are thousands of different parts that you can choose from if you see that wear and tear is getting the better of your vehicle.From interiors, including seat sections, to a roof rack that gives you extra capacity for ladders, you can be ready to get on with the job.You can also source parts and accessories for large truck and lorries, including DAF, Scania and Volvo parts.
Once you’ve got the part you need, there’s a wide range of garage tools that will help you get your vehicle up and running in perfect order again.