Concert tickets are bought every day on eBay, but how can you be sure if you are getting the real deal and not being conned. I have put together a small guide on how to have more chance of getting a real concert ticket:
- Make sure there is an upto date picture of the concert ticket.
- Be VERY sure there is no chance of the concert being cancelled.
- Never be affraid of contacting the seller. Ask them things like why there are selling the tickets.
- If in doubt about the tickets, contact the concert organisers and have a look at their website to see if their ticket matches the ticket the seller is selling.
- Try and see if you can collect the ticket in person, that way you can examine the ticket before buying.
- Make sure you arn't buying a past concert ticket.