I'd like to give a bit of additional information for potential buyers of my listings which might also help for others too.......
- Always read the full listing. Sounds obvious, but you'd be amazed how many people try to pay in a way that is not accepted, or misread something.....I've done it myself!
- I always make every effort to accurately and fully describe the item - including any flaws etc. If you have a question about the item, please email the seller in good time before the auction end. As I work full-time I cannot guarantee to answer all questions if they are only asked a few hours before the auction ends.
- Also, I don't accept returns - this is because stuff I sell is from my own home (or occasionally personal items from a friend) and as fully described as possible (I'm clearing out personal items, not running a business for massive profits). Unfortunately, ebay does not have a virtual changing room for buying clothing, so ask any questions early.
- On that note, my home is not smoke-free and there are pets. Every effort is made to avoid any smell by laundering before sending, but the packaging material may not be odour free, and I am human. Smoking in the UK is not yet illegal by the way.
- I am Human. I do make mistakes sometimes, but these are not deliberate and I will do all I can to rectify these where possible - please don't flame me on feedback until I've had a chance to try and rectify.
- I do not end auctions early due to offers on items (unless of course a Buy-it-Now is advertised) so please do not ask.
- I am based in the UK - so if you are based outside the UK please be prepared to pay more than the quoted amount for postage and packing - I weigh items and refer to the Royal Mail website for my outside the UK prices, and recycle packaging where I can. I sometimes use couriers within the UK as their prices are competitive
- Please note that if you are outside the UK I can only accept payment via Paypal. This is not to be awkward......this is because in the UK it is very expensive to change currency and money orders....often more than the total of the item and postage!
- And finally, please note that sometimes things do get lost in the post. Fortunately this does not happen very often, but it is out of my control when it does....and not personally my fault either! For items in the UK it is my policy to send out everything Recorded Delivery where possible, so there is a tracking number which I always share with the buyer.