If your BT Home HUB is not allowing your PC/Mac to connect wirelessly to it, you need to do the following steps:
- Connect your PC/Mac to the Home HUB via ethernet (cable).
- Open 'Internet Explorer' / your default browser and go to the IP Address of your Home HUB (usually; 192.168.1.254).
- Go to 'Advanced Config', It may ask for a 'Username' and 'Password'
(Default is; 'User' & 'Password' = admin OR 'User' = admin , 'Password' = [Serial number on your Home HUB])
- Got to Wireless (Under 'Advanced') and select a 'Manual' Radio Channel (usually; Starting with 11)
- Click the 'Apply' button and close 'Internet Explorer' / your default browser.
- Now try reconnecting to your BT Home HUB wirelessly (if this fails, continue to change Radio 'Channel').
If these steps still do not solve your problem, simply telephone BT Customer Support who may send out a replacement unit.