Its Ben at Drum-Stop here giving all you beat freaks a little info on how to make your dream kit come to life. So I know what your thinking, why do we need a guide for this? Well there are a lot of factors to look over and a lot of people who enquire about Truth Custom Drums don't actually realise just how much choice there is!
First things first, lets just explain the finishes to give ya'll a bit more of an idea of how it works. Basically all finishes on all Truth Custom Drums are broken down into a couple of categories.
- Custom 1- Standard Wraps, Sparkle Wraps, Vintage Wraps and Satin Stains.
- Custom 2- High Gloss Stain Lacquers, Satin Exotic Wood Finishes, Striped Wraps and Acrylic Drums.
- Custom 3- High Gloss Exotic Woods, Painted Metallics, Fades and Bursts.
- Custom 4- Custom Lacquers and Graphics, Glass Glitter Graphics and Hybrid Kits.
So theres the general breakdown, the basic gist of these categories is that Custom 1 is the cheapest, and Custom 4 is the most expensive. But thats not all there are loads more options to choose for your kit, heres another list of cool extra's you guys will wanna take a look at.
- Gauger Rim Mounts
- Gauger Dyna Mount Cradle
- Floor Tom Rim Cradle Upgrade (available on 14"/16"/18")
- Wood Hoops (available on 10"/12"/13"/14"/15")
- Powder Coated Hardware
- Off Set Lugs
- Die Cast Hoops
- Reinforcement Rings
To get a price of your perfect kit from the options listed above just give us a call instore on 01142 47 22 00.
All right I'm signing off, let us know if this guide helped.
Oh yeah! And remember to add us on Twitter @DrumStopLTD
Oh yeah! And add us on facebook as well @ Drum-Stop Sheffield