I recently purchased one of these from Tesco for £14.98.
What a complete nightmare these things are. It was a pain in the arris trying to set it up, it was a blood y nightmare trying to clean the poxy thing. the chocolate gets everywhere.
Needless to say it went back next day, & got a refund.
I'm just so glad that i bought it from tesco, otherwise i wouldn't have got my money back, & thats one thing i dont need just before christmas. A gadget that gives more a headache, than pleasure.
I think a better way to put melted chocolate onto your fruits & mallows, is to melt your chocolate in a microwave. Transfer it to a stainless steel bowl with a tea light candle underneath it to keep the chocolate soft. Then just dunk your items into the chocolate.