Product Guide - Envelopes
Envelopes carry your company's image as well as your letters and documents, so choosing whats right for you and your company is vital. Choose from the selection below, selecting a size and style to suit your individual needs.
If you need information on the new royal mail pricing please visit their site at Royalmail.com
Envelope Size Guide
- C4 - 324x229mm
- (12 3/4"x9") envelopes hold an A4 sheet unfolded
- C5 - 229x162mm
- (9"x6 3/8") envelopes hold an A4 sheet folded once or an A5 sheet unfolded.
- C6 - 114x162mm
- (4 1/2"x8 3/8") envelopes hold an A4 sheet folded twice or an A5 sheet folded once.
- DL - 110x220mm
- (4 1/4"x8 5/8") envelopes hold an A4 sheet folded teice or an A5 sheet folded once.
Envelope Style Guide
- Flap is on Short Edge
- Flap is on long edge
Envelope Sealing Guide
Peel & Seal
- The speedy way to seal envelopes. Simply peel away the release tape from the envelope flap to reveal a thick layer of adhesive which seals instantly with a strong bond. Seal strength does not weaken with age.
- Press the two layers of adhesive (one on each flap) together to form an instantly strong bond. Seal strength weakens after a six month period. for peace of mind security slits are often added to clearly identify whether an envelope has been opened.
- Moisten the layer of adhesive along the envelope flap and close.
- Double the amount of adhesive for a stronger seal.
Window Position Options
- Windows are measured in from the left of the window and up from the bottom of the envelope, and looking at the envelope with the flap at the top.
Envelopes paper weight guide
- Suitable for bills, Receipts, Basic mailing of 1-3 sheets.
- Suitable for mailing of 3-15 sheets
100 gsm Envelopes
- Letterhead Correspondence, prestigious mailing.
110 - 120gsm Envelopes
- Suitable for letterhead correspondence, prestigious mailing
- Suitable for Heavy important mailing, prestigious mailing of bulky items, for example booklets.