Firstly, I must apologise to all those who have purchased these instructions from me over the past few months.
From May this year, Ebay revised their Downloadable Media Policy & decided to ban all digitally delivered items. This meant that the instructions that I have been successfully emailing to people were now banned from being delivered by email. I could have elected to print each set out & post them to buyers, but to be perfectly honest this would be both time consuming & an unnecessary use of resources (printer ink, paper, envelopes etc.) so I decided to simply stop listing in order to be a good boy & comply with the policies.
Unfortunately, not all members are as good at sticking to the rules as myself & several are still listing on a nudge, nudge, wink, wink, "I won’t actually state that I email the instructions even though I do" basis. This guide is dedicated to these members.
It would seem that the only way to make sure everybody sticks to the rules is to make sure that the information is made available to all, so rather than paying for the instructions to be emailed, here they are for free:
XSARA, PICASSO, XANTIA, SYNERGIE, EVASION
CENTRAL DOOR LOCK (1 BUTTON PLIP KEY)
1. Ensure that all the doors are unlocked using the key.
2. Press and hold the remote button until the LED stops flashing.
3. After releasing the button, the LED will light constantly.
4. Press the remote button once, and the LED will extinguish.
5. Open the door and hold the remote near the Ignition switch, and press the button once.
6. Now turn the ignition ON, and wait 10 seconds then turn the ignition OFF.
7. After 5 seconds, the remote should now be operating.
CENTRAL DOOR LOCK with DEADLOCKING (2 BUTTON PLIP KEY)
1. Ensure all doors are unlocked using the key.
2. Press and HOLD the large remote button while the LED flashes continuously for 20 seconds. After 20 seconds press the small deadlock button once while still holding the large button.
3. The LED will stop flashing.
4. Release the large button and the LED will light constantly.
5. Press the large button one time, and the LED will go out.
6. Open the door and hold the remote near the Ignition switch, and press the large button one time.
7. Now turn the ignition ON, and wait 10 seconds then turn ignition OFF.
8. After 5 seconds, remote should now operate.
BERLINGO 98 >
1. Turn the Ignition switch to accessory position using the key, without the remote attached.
2. Hold the remote towards the receiver at the front of the vehicle.
3. Press the large button, then the small button on the remote.
4. Repeat for second remote key if required.
5. Turn ignition OFF.
6. After 5 seconds, remote should now operate.
1. Unlock the vehicle using a Key.
2. Press the LOCK button 2 times within 20 seconds of unlocking the vehicle.
XSARA / XSARA PICASSO / C5 (Oval flip key) – To Resynchronise Existing Remotes ONLY!
1. Turn Ignition ON.
2. Press and HOLD the LOCK button for 5 seconds.
3. Turn Ignition OFF.
4. After 5 seconds test remote key.
1. Turn Ignition ON, and wait for LED to go out.(If fitted)
2. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button with 20 seconds.
3. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK on other remotes within 10 seconds.
4. LED should light for 1 second.
5. Check remotes for operation.