This guide is to help you know which DVDs to buy. The codes are shown on the back of the DVD cases and the disks, in the UK, we are in region 2, which is all of Europe. Here are the code breakdown...
1. Region 1... USA & Canada
2. Region 2... Eurpoe, Japan, South Africa, Greenland
3. Region 3... South East Asia
4. Region 4... Australia, New Zealand, Mexico & South America
5. Region 5... Eastern Europe, Russia, Inida, Africa & Mongolia
6. Region 6... China
7. Region 0 or Region ALL, or Region FREE... this means the DVD can be played anywhere in the world.
If you buy a DVD off eBay, you need to be aware of your DVD player coding. So make sure you know what code your DVD player is before you buy, or it may not work.
Hope this was informational for you..
Views 7 Likes Comments Comment
29 January 2006
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides