- Install the latest iTunes version
- Make sure phone is updated to latest version by official iTunes software
- Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) simcard
- Wait until iTunes detects phone
- Now disconnect phone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
- Phone Unlocked.
NOTE : This is the only "lifetime" unlock solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as "Unlocked" in Apple database. Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware !
In case when u attach with iTunes and it says there is no simcard in the phone , in this case you have to put a SUPPORTED simcard inside the phone and then attach iTunes , once its synchronized after disconnect and put an unsupported simcard in and follow the procedure .