Basically most of the sellers will list 22ct as their trade identity for Selling any Gold/other relavent items, but you need to check for Hallmarked items. Because Vintage gold may or may not have Hallmarked but may claim for 22ct gold plate or hard plate, which may trick the buyer to buy without realising the quality.
First thing to do when u buy a gold item
1. Check the description as sold.
2. check the weight
3. check the quality
4. Think about possessing or reselling through ebay
5. Make profit if possible by resell or possess for future use.
6. Secure the item at home safely
7. If it is new, make sure no marks on it for quality
Hope this may help u all.
I would appreciate, if you leave a feedback by clicking below YES OR NO
Reviews are welcome