- Look at prices in places like Amazon, Play etc.
- Make sure the seller is trustworthy by THUROUGHLY reading thru the feedback, is it less than 15 and the FB from 'others' is less than 5 and 'no longer a registered user' If so, beware. No. DO NOT BID/BUY
- How new is the sellers ebay ID. If it's a recently made ID. be cautious. See point 2.
- If it's too good to be true, IT IS
- Read thru the relevant guides on ebay for the product you wish to buy. Read a few for additional info, it certainly cant hurt.
- Never send money outside ebays email system, you wont be protected, if the seller asks to be paid via Western Union/Money Transfer. DON'T
- If the feedback score is less than 96% and they have a high neg count in any given month, exercise caution,
- Be cautious when buying, most sellers are honest, but keep on your toes and don't become complacent.
General Buying tips
Views 2 Likes Comments Comment
3 April 2016
If you're going to buy a high-price item like an Xbox, Playstation, Ipods, Ipads, Laptops, Tablets etc...
Have something to share? Create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides