DO YOU NEED CONTACT DETAILS OF A EBAY MEMBER ??
ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE MAKING CONTACT WITH A MEMBER, have you not received the item, or payment, or you concerned that a bidder may not be genuine, or that a seller may be a fraud, then this guide will help you find the truth, very easy to folllow, PROTECT YOURSELF - ebay wont
if you have purchased an item from someone, or have sold an item and are awaiting payment, if your having trouble making contact with them you always have this option of requesting contact information from ebay for that user. AND YOU WILL GET IT TOO.
Ebay users have to register and keep up to date contact information, if they do not they will get suspended or banned from ebay.
This will show you how to check the information your provided in the invoice etc is the same information that the ebayer supplied to EBAY upon openning the account, it gives telephone number address etc, if it is not the same as the address you are supposed to send the money to or the telephone number is incorrect or not theirs then do not pay for your item until this is sorted, tell ebay immediatley as they can force the seller to update the information straight away.
Follow these steps to request the details from ebay.
very easy to do
1) First Click on the "help" bar at the top of any ebay page.
2) Type into the "search help" field "Contact Information" , then hit enter
3) Locate the section that states - "request contact information", click on it.
4) The first line reads - Be certain about your sellers' identity by requesting their contact information directly from eBay, click the underlined "contact information".
5) The fourth block down is entitled " CONTACT INFO", just type in your sellers username and item number in the appropriate boxes and this will provide you with a contact telephone number, just ring it and check out they are who they say they are, just let them know why you checked etc etc and do it at a considerate time of day, If you are still not sure its genuine, ask if you can bring cash and collect (if approiate) the item and from which address (even if you have no intention of doing so), this is always a good way to see if the seller is genuine. if they make some silly excuses then think twice. most sellers/buyers usually supply contact information anyway but if your having any difficulities follow this guide and protect yourself.
WITH REGARDS TO MY Own listings, i always provide my tel number after i receive the deposit/payment, i am happy to call anybody to discuss anything if they supply their tel number but do not give mine out for general questions due to timewaster's. If you have bought from me and want to speak about anything before payment email me, or give me a tel number, after payment you will get my tel number and i like to have a quick chat to make sure all details are correct and make the arrangements required. Please do not feel the need to follow my instructions to get my details, Just ask me. but for the ebayers not as responsible use this guide.