How to take measurement of your child feet?
1. Take an A4 size piece of paper. Draw a line straight up the centre of the sheet. Make sure the line is straight. Place the sheet of paper on the floor.
2. Place the sheet tight against a wall. Stick the A4 sheet to the floor with masking tape to stop the sheet moving while measuring.
3. Place your child's heel tight to the wall and centre the heel ant the largest toe on the line. Mark a line in line with the longest toe. Always allow 0.5 to 1 cm extra to allow for a thicker socks and movement while walking.
4. Repeat step 3 with the other foot.
5. Measure the distance from the wall to the longest mark.
6. Refer to the measurement chart below to allow you to size our shoes. Take your recorded measurement and match it to our chart. Now you have your size.
We offer medium to wide G 1/2, but there are some shoes recommended for narrow fitting.