What Is A RAR File
First of all you need winrar to extract a .rar file!
You can download it here ---> rarlab.com. You do not need to buy this to use it. However, it is a great piece of software if you are thinking of buying it.
1. Look for the file you have just downloaded.
It's always a good idea to make a new folder and give it a name that lets you know what it is.
You can always use the file name.
2. Drag the download into your new named folder.
Right click over the file and choose "extract here".
You will now be faced with either a file or files, depending on what you have downloaded.
3. You should be able to use your download now, but if you still have files with a .rar extension,
just right click and extract the files in the same folder.
4. Just because you extract the .rar, it doesn't mean you loose the main file.
You may want to store the main file in a safe place, in case you need it again.
5. Any problems just email me, as downloading the Link again and again and again will not solve your issue.