At Decoholic we scour the high street for fabulous finds, then track them back to their original manufacturer and because we have fewer overheads than traditional retailers, prices are kept fantastically low. We go straight to the source, visiting manufacturers in India, Indonesia, Morocco and beyond in order to find the same furniture makers that supply high-end retailers in the UK.
Here's how we do it differently...
1. We sell for limited periods both directly and on deal sites such as Keynoir and kgbdeals and in newspapers like the London Evening Standard. This allows us to sell enough to fill a container in only a few days. By ordering in bulk, with no shops, and no warehouses, we keep our costs (and therefore yours) to a minimum. Make sure you don't miss out, each sale lasts one or two weeks and once it's over the offer will no longer be available.
2. If you buy via a deal site, our partner site will send you a voucher code, which you redeem on our own site. You then confirm your address and arrange the delivery with us. This includes paying the delivery charge specified on the product page.
3. Your furniture is then made to order. We're passionate about quality; every item that is shipped must pass our rigorous quality control checks through the process.
4. Once made, your item heads to the UK. We'll keep you updated through the transit, so you know exactly where it is at every stage. As soon as the ship docks, we make sure that your piece of furniture has arrived in the same beautiful condition that it left in.
5. Delivery will then be arranged at a convenient time for you. Of course, we don't just deliver to your door; we'll take it to the very spot you want it to live in.
Each item takes 5-6 weeks to make and 7-8 weeks in transit. This might seem like a long time to wait, but with savings of up to 50%, and a beautiful piece of furniture, we think it's well worth it!