[How to Copy a DVD to PSP]
Have you figured out how to copy a dvd to your PSP? Many folks know it can be done but are confused on how to do it. I know I really struggled at first.
I am going to give you my quick and easy recipe to copy any DVD to PSP. There are only a few steps and it is a cinch on you know how.
First like any recipe…You have your ingredients:
512 MB Pro Duo Stick (This is what holds your movie files)
DVD Player installed in your computer
DVD Ripper (Software that pulls the movie from the DVD to your computer)
PSP Video Converter (Software that converts movie and video files to MP4 format that you watch on your PSP.) (Note: There is software that has both the DVD Ripper and Converter combined)
1. Load your DVD and fire up your DVD ripper select the movie or video you want to put on your PSP and hit the -extract- or -rip- button. Tell it where you want to save the file to.
2. If you already have movie and/or video files on your pc then all you need to do is hit -add- from your DVD ripper and tell it where you want to save the file to.
3. Select the file that you saved to your computer and hit the -extract and/or encode- button and save that file.
3. If you have DVD Ripper/PSP Video converter combo software…You can combine steps 1,2 and 3.
At this point you have the files on your PC…and they are in the correct format.
4. How to download or transfer your new mp4 file to PSP? Just connect your PSP with your PC with the USB cable, and Create a folder on your Memory Stick called MP_ROOT and create a sub-folder called 100MNV01 under it. Copy your MP4 files to this location (no need to copy the .HTM files).
5. Now on your PSP go to video and memory stick and watch your movie!