Whether you've got a hot date or big interview, read on for some great tips on how to look slimmer.
1. Buy clothes that fit you. Whether you are a size 8 or a size 48, if you wear the wrong size clothes, you'll end up looking bigger than you are. Wearing clothes that are too tight leads to bulges and lumps, so try things on before you buy them. And choosing clothes which are too big adds to your size and makes you look fatter.
2. Choose items which skim over areas you want to disguise. For instance, if you want to make your tummy look flatter, move away from skin tight vests, and choose a flattering tunic. Instead of choosing a mini skirt, hide chunky thighs under a floaty skirt. However if you go baggy, this will also make you look larger.
3. Make sure you are wearing the right underwear. Thongs and g-strings are all well and good if you have no fat on your body, but if you want to give the illusion of a skinny figure, go for supportive styles which help to pull in the tummy. A well fitting bra can also help to create a smoother slimmer figure.
4. Highlight your good bits! If you have a beautiful slender neck, but a bit of weight on your waistline, draw attention to your neck with an eye catching necklace, or other accessories. If you have toned arms, wear a sleeveless top to make the most of your assets.
5. Work on your posture. Stand up straight, pull your stomach in, and your shoulders back. You can practice posture by balancing a book on your head and walking - the book shouldn't fall off! Whenever you get the chance, look in the mirror and make sure you are not hunched over. This is possibly the MOST important tip, as bad posture can add pounds visually.
6. BLACK. Black virtually slims out everyone, and reduces the appearance of ballet fat, muffin tops, and love handles. Black can easily be dressed up with a nice colored belt and jewelery.
If you have found this guide helpfull please click the "YES" button below so i can continue to help my fellow ebay members with their queries.
Thanks for reading,