- Buy a gaming console.
- Buy the game at your local Game store. Make sure you buy it for your preferred console.
- Put the disc in your console.
- Press start to start the game.
- Choose between Singleplayer, Cooperative, or Multiplayer.
- Select Singleplayer. You can play the storymode all by yourself. This will take around 7 hours depending on your difficulty setting.
- Select Cooperative. You can play the complete storymode with a real buddy. You can play it on the same TV screen or you can play it at home via Xbox live or PSN (depending on your choice of console). (Not available on Wii).
- Select multiplayer. This is the best part of the game. In the multiplayer you can play with 6-12 (2-8 on Wii) people online. You can play multiple modes such as : Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Headquarters etc.
How to Play Call of Duty: World at War
Views 2 Likes Comments Comment
30 March 2009
Have something to share? Create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides