Magic® Skin Conditioning Depilatory Powder is a fantastic product for removing any unwanted hair from your face or body. However like all depilatory products, it is very important that you have the proper instructions for use, so you get the results you’re after. As well as a few handy tips!
Please use the following guidelines when using your Magic® Shave powder:
Please read instructions carefully before use. Misuse of product could lead to skin irritation. If skin is inflamed or has skin abrasions, sores or pustules, consult a dermatologist before using this product.
HOW TO APPLY MAGIC® SHAVE POWDER
• Mix 2 heaped teaspoons of shaving powder with an equal amount of room temperature water (You may need to adjust the quantity according to the area size)
• Apply the cream mixture to the area where you want to remove hair, leave on for 5-7 minutes. Do not allow the mixture to dry-add a little water to keep it moist if needed.
*TIP! A spatula or a Hair dye brush makes applying the mixture quick and easy!!
•Remove with a spatula or the back of a spoon also works really well.
• Rinse shaving area thoroughly.
• DO NOT WASH OFF WITH SOAP!!
• If any hair remains, wait 36 hours before the next application of Magic® Shave Powder.
• DO NOT use after using a razor, shaving product or other device.
• DO NOT use after perspiring heavily. (eg after heavy physical activity)
• DO NOT use after prolonged sun exposure.
• DO NOT use any after shave or deodorant containing alcohol.
• Timing is critical to avoid irritation!! At 5 minutes remove some mixture from a small area-if it does not remove the hair, leave mixture on for up to another 2 minutes (7 minutes in total)
* TIP!! If you applying the mixture to long hair, you may want to trim the area with scissors first.
Before using Magic having Powder for the first time, a skin patch test must be performed. Wait at least 36 hours after using a razor or depilatory product before doing this test.
To perform a patch test:
*Mix a half a teaspoon of Magic Shaving Powder with equal amount of room temperature water.
*Apply to a one inch section of the area about to be treated.
*Leave on for no longer than 5 minutes. Moisten if necessary.
*Rinse away thoroughly. Wait 24 hours.
*If there are no signs of irritation or redness, follow instructions as directed.
When not in use, keep lid tightly capped.
Keep away from children.
If powder or mixture gets into the eyes, rinse repeatedly with water.
Hi, my name’s Kathy and I’m a professional in the health and beauty industry. Thanks for stopping by and reading my guide. For more information, drop by my eBay store at www.stores.ebay.com.au/everydaywinners and check out what quality, authentic Magic® Shave depilatory products should look like.