What a nightmare it can be trying to use eBay checkout when you are buying multiple items from one seller! If you find it hard to add products in to your shop so they are all on one invoice then this review should help you acheive this.
If you wish to buy multiple items, not just on my shop but on any eBay shop, here's how;
1) Select the item you want to buy by using 'Buy it Now' button
2) This will then take you through to another screne where you will see a 'commit to buy'
3) Click on this if you are happy with what you are buying.
4) You will then go through to another screne which says 'Make payment' on this page you will also see another smaller button which says 'Return to Sellers Shop/Store' click on this button
5) This will take you back to the sellers store front where you can browse around all their catagories as many times as you need to
6) Finally when you are happy with what you have bought you can then click 'Make Payment' which will complete checkout.
By using this method you will receive any or all the postage discounts available (particually for second items) and all shipping costs will be combined for you automatically at this stage saving you money.
I hope this helps your shopping experience on eBay to be a much more pleasant and money saving experience?
Kindest Regards Sarah