- Location of Acsess Point/Router
- Computer Operating System
- Internet Service
Secondly operating systems such as Windows 95 Or Windows 98 1St eddition may not support the wireless usb/pci card you have chosen to use so it is best that you check the requirements on the listing or product box.
Finally it is most recommened to use a High Speed broadband service such as ADSL with a wireless network to reep the benefits of high speed internet acsess wirelessly.
To setup a wireless Network you require
- If you have an exsiting network with a router for internet acsess a ACSESS POINT OR if you are building a NEW network a ROUTER including Wireless connectiverty.
- You will require a PCI or USB device which enables each computer to communcation wirelessly via the Acsess point or Router.
- Finally always read instuctions with regards to securing the wirless network or you could have many people parking out side your house and having a free surf on your internet service.