16 July 2009
Tips for creating place cards using glass candles.
What you will need:
- The names of your guests
- Microsoft Word or similar or just a pen. Buy a nice silver or gold one
- The glass candle holders
- Double sided tape
- Ribbon, 17cm per candle (optional) available in my store
How to do it quickly
Check out my store for glass candles. Click here.
- If using MS Word choose a nice font and a nice colour
- If you know how change the layout to landscape but it's not necessary.
- Type all your guests names or copy and paste them from the guest list.
- Line them all up in rows, here's why.
- Turn the paper over and stick down rows of the double sided tape
- Turn the paper over again and start cutting out the names
- You are now ready to peel off the tape from the other side and start sticking them onto the glass candle holders.
- Don't forget to group the names by table number and mark the number on the boxes to make it easy when putting them on the tables.
Explore more guides