Always get someone to measure you using a tailor's or dressmaker's tape measure
- Wear the type of shirt that will be worn with the jacket.
- Measure around the fullest part of the chest keeping the tape measure level, and keep the tape well under the arms.
- If you have an existing jacket, look at the size label for the chest and type of fitting (regular, short or long) for comparison.
- Look at the size chart to check which fitting you need in relation to your height.
- The jacket length is measured from the seam below the collar to the hem.
- The sleeve length is measured from the top of the sleeve down to the cuff keeping the sleeve straight.
- Tuck your shirt into your trousers and measure around the body where you would like the trousers to fit on your waist.
- Measure the inside leg of an existing pair of trousers that you are happy with the length of. The measurement is taken from the top of the inside leg (at the crutch) to the trouser bottom.
- Check the size label of your existing trouser for a size comparison.
- The height measurements for the different fittings are intended to be just a guide and an individual could take a different size.
- If your trouser leg measurement is in between sizes always order the longer leg.