When selling on eBay the most important aspect is the picture. People want to see exactly what they are buying,so heres how to add FREE pictures to your ebay listing using HTML.
HTML? What? I don't know how to code!
Here is how you do it.
1. Go to www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account
2. Follow the instructions provided to upload the photos you want to include in your ebay auction
3. From your profile page click on the picture that you will be adding to your auction
4. This will bring you to the images details page. Click on your image again.
5. On this page you will find all the information you need to add the
image to your eBay listing. Copy and paste the code the is in the box
6. On the eBay listing set up page find the section that allows you to describe your item.
7. There will be two tab options one will say standard and the other will say HTML. Click on the HTML tab.
8. Now paste the code you copied from image shack into the text area
9. Click the preview button and have a look at your image.
all you have to do is repeat the process until you have all of your
photos put into your listing page. There you have it, as many free
pictures as you like! You do not have to only use Image Shack, there
are many other free image hosting websites that will allow you to follow
the same steps.
How to put FREE pictures on a listing using HTML
28 October 2010
Related categories :