Your pendulum is a tool that can link your conscious mind to your subconscious mind, helping you to make decisions which may assist and guide you through the pathways of life. It is worth spending some time learning how to use your pendulum properly:
1) Draw a 5 inch vertical line on a sheet of paper (or alternatively print out this page and use the line below).
2) Suspend your pendulum over the line and really concentrate on your pendulum, willing it to move along the line. Perservere if it doesn't work first time, keeping focused and relaxed.
3) Once you have completed step 2 repeat the exercise using a circle. Again using your mind, will your pendulum to move first clockwise and then anti-clockwise.
4) You are now ready to 'programme' your pendulum. While willing your pendulum to rotate clockwise tell your subconscious mind that this movement relates to a positive or 'yes' response. Repeat for anti-clockwise again telling your subconscious mind that this is a negative or 'no' response.
5) When you feel that your programming is complete, once again hold the pendulum so that it moves along the vertical line, ask your question and watch for your response.
For optimum results you should be in a relaxed state with an open mind. Some questions, for example, those based on personal wealth, may be too subjective and give an unclear response. Wealth goes far beyond money!