IRREGULAR CHOICE SHOES
Created by brighton designer Danny Sullivan, IC shoes are instantly recognisable by their trademark patterned soles and funky style.. including camel toe design and pointed clog-type semi-pointed toe design.....
It's easy to see why we are addicted to IC shoes!!!!
These shoes are cool, quirky & original.... but unfortunately quite hard to get hold of!
Places to buy them:
- irregularchoicestore.com (new styles only but get the brand new stlyes first)
- letsbuyshoes.com (cheaper than above but limited selection but stock older styles)
- shuch.co.uk (very limited selection, newer styles only)
- zappos.com (USA only)
- EBAY!!! (great for finding discontinued & sold-out styles)
- older styles can come up a bit small.. if you are a half size (eg uk 5.5) i recommend getting the next size up (eg a uk 6)
- some listings use the european sizing... as a rough guide a UK6 is a EUR39
- as uk5 and uk6 are the most popular sizes, these often sell out first in stores
- uk 5 and uk6 size secondhand IC shoes have the biggest selection and sell-rate on ebay compared to other sizes
Reselling IC shoes (eg secondhand):
- good condition second-hand IC shoes can be bought at a bargain price on ebay
- some of the rarer/more popular/sold-out/discontinued IC shoes can sell for more than their original purchase price if they are in good condition
- some styles are collectible becuase they are rare and discontinued and unique!
- reselling with the original IC box can increase re-sale value
- unused shoes with the trademark patterened sole can also increase re-sale value
I hope that this guide has been helpful to you....
Check out my IC shoe listings & complete your collection!