- This is a 224-page study handbook including the official Home Office study material. The book is half the physical size of the official book so it can be easily read on the bus or the train.
- It has 225 Practice questions based on each chapter of the study material.
- After each chaper you can read a QuickStudy® summary
- Also contained inside is a glossary of difficult words if your first language is not english.
- A handy tutorial provides information about taking the test and what to expect.
If your English is not too good, then the Life in the UK Test British Citizenship Bumper CD 2,400 CD is a good one is start with. This software will help you learn the study text and it will also give you a variety of different questions asked in different ways.