The most notable Nerf products are weapons that shoot bright foam-based ammunition. Other items in the Nerf range include balls for baseball, basketball and football.
Nerf’s flagship products are the N-Strike Elite Guns, Nerf’s closest imitation of real-life weaponry, which immediately gained huge popularity with kids.
3. Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire
In the distinctive blue and orange Nerf colours, the Elite Strongarm Blaster can fire darts up to 75 feet away. The rotating barrel is easy to load, and you can pump the slide continuously when pushing on the trigger for rapid firing at your target.
2. Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS
One of the fastest-firing Nerf guns, the N-Strike Stampede ECS uses 18-dart magazines. The foam darts have been designed to fly further, allowing you to have a number of fun battles with your friends.
1. Nerf N-Strike Elite Retaliator Blaster
Firing darts over a distance of 75 feet, the Retaliator Blaster can be used in four different configurations. The Nerf gun has removable stock so you can steady your shot and comes with an assault grip to enhance mobility.
3. Nerf VortexThe Nerf Vortex was introduced by Hasbro in 2011 and can fire up to 60 feet. These foam discs are available in green and orange, as well as a white disc which glows in the dark. The range has expanded to include the Vortex Praxis Pump Action Blaster, intended for outdoor use, which hurls discs rather than foam pellets.
2. Nerf N-Strike Rampage BlasterThe Rampage Blaster can fire darts over a distance of 75 feet and comes with a 25-dart drum machine. To fire darts at your chosen target, use the slam fire handle which is easy to use and extremely durable. The darts provided work with most N-Strike blasters and all blasters in the N-Strike Elite product range.
1. Nerf N-Strike Longshot Blaster
The Longshot Blaster is considered the longest Nerf Blaster and comes with quick-reload clips for a total of 12 darts, launching them at a distance of over 35 feet.
This super-powered blaster comes with a super-size drum and a blast shield to block your opponent’s shots. The product requires four AA batteries.
To play a Nerf battle, lay out all weapons on the floor and let each player pick a weapon. Divide into a team of two, and assign different battlegrounds to each team. A toy room or garden is a great place to play, especially if there are plenty of items to hide behind. Allow both teams to come up with strategies and to load their guns before starting the battle.
Always stay safe when playing and remember to have fun at all times!