Official DVLA forms and what the codes mean

Views 9 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this guide is helpful
V778/1 form
Application to retain a vehicle registration number.
V317 form
Application to transfer a registration number from vehicle to vehicle.
V62 form
Application for a vehicle registration certificate (V5C).
V10 form
Application for a tax disc (vehicle excise license).
V85 form
Application to tax a Heavy Goods Vehicle/HGV
V20 form
Application for a duplicate tax disc.
V14 form
Application for a tax disc refund/SORN application.
V70 form
Application for an exchange of vehicle licence.
V890 form
Statutory off-road notification (SORN) form
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides