* Motion Sensing System: Thanks to breakthrough technology and a highly sensitive motion sensing system, the controller becomes a natural extension of the user's body.
* Bluetooth: Bluetooth for wireless gameplay (the PlayStation 3 system can support up to seven wireless controllers at one time).
* Wireless or Wired: The Sixaxis controller can be easily switched from wireless to wired.
* Analog Joy Sticks: The tilting angle of the analog joy stick has been slightly broadened to enable more delicate and dynamic manipulation.
* L2/R2 Buttons: The shape of the L2/R2 buttons has been altered, enabling increased travel and precision for more subtle control in games.
* USB Charging: Plug into a USB cable and automatically charge the controller through the system at any time. (Use any of the four USB connectors on the PlayStation 3.)
* Ease of Installation: Easy to set up and compatible with today's monitors and televisions
On the downside they have had to remove the rumble that the ps2 controller had, since it would interfere with the motion sesing system, but its a good trade. Rumble was pretty worthless anyway. Rating: 9/10, its got the classic classic feel, the R2 L2 buttons are perfect for car games since they can tell how hard you are pressing, and its bluetooth so you can lay with you contoller in bed without any problems with cables and so on!
PS3 SIXAXIS Controller plus and minuses
Views 15 Likes Comments Comment
28 March 2007
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides