Welcome to Marshall Lincoln's first guide.
This guide is designed to assist our customers who have purchased our P38 Range Rover refurbishment kit.
9/10 times when replacing the batteries in a P38 key the remote will work as normal but this is a small minority which loose there syncronisation to the car.
Follow the steps below to recode your key:
- Insert the key & remote into the drivers door lock barrel
- Turn the key to the lock position and hold in that position
- Whilst held, press the lock button
- Turn the key to the unlock position and hold in that position
- Whilst held, press the unlock button
- You should then hear the latch click and the indicators should be flash once.
- The remote should then be programmed.
For all your Land Rover Parts, Accessories and Merchandise, please call 01522 877234.