To remove the "INSP" message on dash when the ignition is first turned on follow these steps.
Only use this if you have carried out a home service including oil change or if (like me) your dealer forgot or didn't know how to do it himself.
1. With ignition off press and hold down both the clock and trip reset buttons in the dash
2. Turn the ignition on (Still holding both buttons in) (No need to start the car)
3. Wait for "INSP" message to flash three times and change to three dashes
4. Turn ignition off and release both buttons.
5. JOB DONE (Just turn on ignition again to make sure it has worked)
I hope this is useful to you it worked first time for me.