Spilt tea, coffee, water or any other liquid on your laptop? Follow these steps:
- Turn off the power at the mains
- Unplug the power supply from the laptop, if you have spilt liquid on the adapter we reccomend you buy a new one.
- If running on the battery, remove the battery. Usually there is a release function on the base of the laptop.
- Try and drain as much of the liquid from the laptop as possible.
- Wipe any liquid still remaining with a paper towel.
Contact a qualified technician or strip the laptop down and determine which components need replacing. It is possible that your laptop will require a new motherboard or potentially any laptop component.
Disclaimer: This guide is made purely to give advice.We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any components by following this guide or not.