The right style
Choosing the right style will give you the silhouette and shape you want, complements? Why not!
* Select lingerie to complement outerwear. Avoid fussy laces or frills when wearing close fitting clothes.
Opt for smooth seamless styles instead.
* The wrong style of bra can spoil the smooth lines of a figure hugging top or dress.
A well fitting seam-free style will help you to look and feel fantastic.
* Padded bras will both improve your silhouette, and provide comfort and support.
* Low cut tops look great with shape enhancing balconette style bras.
Choose a Balcony bra for uplift or a Balcony plunge bra to enhance cleavage.
* To avoid visible lines under close fitting trousers and skirts wear a string or thong.
* A shaping brief, such as our deep brief designs, flattens to create a smooth line under close fitting outerwear.