Dear E Bay Buyers,
It is very important to educate yourselves with the seller on E bay.
As a trustworthy provider, I guarantee to offer you an exceptional service, goods that are authentic and in excellent kept conditions. I promise to deliver the following:
1) Goods offered are: Brand clothing, shoes, and jewellery for women.
2) Items and goods in an excellent condition and no different than what you see on the picture.
3) I aim for P&P (package & postage) costs to be shared (both buyer and seller's), offering to cover up to 50% of the total costs. I would advise you to familiarize with the UK Royal Mail Recorded Signed For Prices here: ''http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/business-delivery-options-uk/recorded-signed/prices'' as to avoid fraudulent advertisers and to avoid being charged more than what you should be.
4) Self 'Pick-up' of item/goods is also possible as to avoid P&P costs, provided that this applies with the E Bay terms&conditions. This means that payment must be done via E Bay and your P&P costs already covered will be reimbursed to you at the door or back to your account - whichever way you prefer.
5) Self 'Pick-up' offers you the possibility to view other goods and items in stock before these were listed on E Bay. This will guarantee that you are the First-buyer :)
6) Bargain is the art of selling, so I would be happy to offer you bundle goods and other items at a negotiated rate.
I trust to have informed you sufficiently and reserve the right refund or exchange an item if it has a defect, on the condition that the bought has been returned to the seller's address first. I carry no responsibility for lost items, which is why I do use Recorded Delivery, which needs to be signed for. This protects both you the buyer and the seller.
Spare a moment to inform yourselves about the services.
Views Comments Comment
6 January 2013
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides