1. Make sure that the buyer has put money into your paypal before posting (Even if you recieve a 'paypal' email saying it has cleared)
2. Check the emails sent 'from paypal' is the grammer bad, if so ignore it.
3. Usual messege following a sale "I'm blah de blah, my husband lives in Nigeria, post as a present'
4. Items are usually mobile phones, gaming consoles, laptop, expensive items and usually bought through B.I.N
5. Feel free to drop me a message on my ebay account with the address to where the item is due to be sent to, as I will be collecting a list of scammers, and reporting them to ebay and the police and hopefully get this stopped.
Thanks for reading and let me know if it was useful
Steps to stop being scammed
Views 1 Like Comments Comment
15 July 2008
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides